Walkers and runners with dogs, please be aware of the following:
– Dogs must be current on their rabies vaccination (6 months of age or older).
– Dogs in heat are not permitted to participate.
– An adult (18 or older) must be in control of your dog.
– Keep your dog on a 6′ or shorter leash at all times (no extending leashes).
– You must clean up after your dog (bags will be provided).
– Bring your dog only if he or she will enjoy being around other people and dogs. Friends of MADACC Walk, Run, Wag officials may refuse entry to any dog exhibiting behavior that could be dangerous to other dogs or participants.
– Runners with dogs will go out in a wave after runners without dogs.
– Participate only if you and your dog are in adequate physical condition.
No bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, etc. are permitted for safety reasons. Baby strollers are allowed.
Packet pickup (including goody bag & t-shirt) will be available on Friday, June 21 from 4-7:30 p.m. at MADACC (3839 W. Burnham St., Milwaukee) and Saturday, June 22 beginning at 8 a.m. at Hart Park prior to the event.