That’s right, you’ve got just ten days left to register online to make the most of your Walk Run Wag 2014 experience!
Top Ten Reasons to Register Online
10. If you register online, you can follow the prompts to build your own fundraising page and help Milwaukee’s neediest animals even more by collecting additional donations.
9. Register online now and you can talk/persuade/guilt friends and family into joining you and forming a team.
8. Registering online saves paper — and trees! It’s the greenest way to go.
7. Register online now to motivate yourself to step up your workouts just a bit.
6. Register online now to motivate yourself to get your dog ready for the race or walk, too! If your pooch isn’t used to walks or runs that length, it’s important to ease him into it. (And have that water bowl handy!)
5. Registering online now really helps race organizers plan, ensuring we’ve got enough amenities — but also that we aren’t wasting valuable dollars (which could go directly towards helping the animals) on too much of this or that.
4. If you don’t register online, you’re not guaranteed an event t-shirt — and trust us, they’re really cool this year.
3. Registering online also means you get to avoid the crowds at day-of registration, which starts at 8 a.m. on Race Day.
2. The first 200 pre-registered people who pick up their packets the day before Race Day will also take home a treat bag. But you gotta be in it (now) to win it (then). Early Packet Pickup is Friday, June 20, at MADACC, 3839 W. Burnham St., 4-7:30 p.m.
1. When Race Day, June 21st, arrives, you’ve already registered and picked up your packet with race bib and t-shirt. That means you get to sleep a couple hours longer. If that’s not reason enough to register online before June 15, what is?!