The Early Bird discount for Walk Run Wag 2016 has expired, but there is still plenty of time to join us and support Milwaukee’s neediest animals. Our entry fees are still affordable and include a terrific t-shirt to show your support — and don’t forget, children register for free!
- 5k timed race, with or without dog, $30
- 1- or 2-mile walk, not timed, with or without dog, $25
- Sleep-in option (No need to wake up early on a Saturday…sign up and we’ll mail your shirt to you!), $30
Prefer to snail-mail your registration and signed waiver? Okay, we respect old school style. Get your mail-in form here: WRW Registration 2016. Just remember it must be postmarked by June 30.
Online registration closes at midnight Saturday, July 2.
WRW2016 is just a few weeks away on July 9. You can register the day of the event starting at 7:30 a.m. but lines will be long and your preferred shirt size is not guaranteed. Register today to avoid the hassle!
Registering now also means you can pick up your race packet the day before: early packet pick-up will be Friday, July 8, 3-7 p.m. at MADACC, 3839 W. Burnham St., Milwaukee. You can also pick up the packet on raceday beginning at 7:30 a.m.
Walk Run Wag 2016 raceday times you need to know:
- 7:30 a.m. Day-of registration and packet pick-up opens
- 9:00 a.m.: 5k start time for runners without dogs
- 9:05 a.m.: 5k start time for runners with dogs
- 9:30 a.m.: Start time for all walkers, with or without dogs
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m.: post-race activities including agility, lure coursing, food trucks and beverage tent, vendors, rescues, adoptables, photo booth, music and more!