Registration for Walk Run Wag (WRW) 2019 is now open! Join us on Saturday, February 13th at Hart Park in Wauwatosa for a 5K run, 2 mile walk, or just sleep in and still support Milwaukee County’s homeless animals! We will have refreshments such as water and fruit, beer for a donation provided by Leff’s Lucky Town and food by Lumpia,City, Pete’s Pops for your pups and humans, not to forget cupcakes and pupcakes provided by The Sweet Spot.
- 5K run with or without dog: $30
- Prices go up to $35 after May 1
- 2 mile walk: $25
- Prices go up to $30 after May 1
- Sleep in (you donate money and we mail you a shirt!): $30
- Children walk or run: FREE
Registration is also available onsite on July 13th, however shirts and sizing are not guaranteed.
Want to run or walk with a group of people? New this year, we have the option to create your own teams! Before you start your team, be sure to collect all participants registration information.
Run or walk as one for your TEAM, and since MADACC partners with over 120 Rescue Partners – why not make a Rescue Team? What better way to hang out with friends, rescue buddies, or former adopters than doing it as a team and helping homeless animals of Milwaukee County!
Want to be a part of a team but can’t attend? No problem, you can chose the “sleep in” option at registration and fundraise for your team without being there the day of.
Follow these steps to create a Group/Team during registration
- Navigate to the Race Page of the race
- Click Sign Up to begin the registration process
- Enter in all participant information
- When selecting the event click Group/Team
- From the pop-up select Create New Group/Team
- Select a Group/Team Type
- Type in a Group/Team Name
- If prompted select a Group/Team Gender and Age Group
- If prompted you may create an Optional Group/Team Password
- Click Continue
Learn more on RunSignup.com.
Corporate Team Registration
Run or walk as one for your corporate team, what better way to encourage team building and corporate wellness? The best part is that it will support the homeless animals of Milwaukee County! On race day, run (or walk) at your own pace and meet up at the finish to celebrate!
Want to create a corporate team? Here’s how to do it in 3 easy steps!
- Step 1 – Designate a team captain from your company and have them create a corporate team.
- Step 2 – Recruit part- and full-time employees to join your team!
- Step 3– On race day, run (or walk) at your own pace and meet up at the finish to celebrate!
To create your team, select the event, click “REGISTER,” and click the registration option “Create a Corporate Team.”
What are the benefits of forming a corporate team, besides helping animals?
Encourage team building and corporate wellness. Run with your colleagues, and compete against other companies to build fun, friendly rivalries!
Food and Beverages
Enjoy post-race snacks and beverages and do good, for a donation you’ll get a beer from Leff’s Lucky Town. All of the donations collected will go to Friends of MADACC! But that’s not all, we’ll have water and fruit for free, Lumpia City will have various dishes available for purchase, Pete’s pops for pups and their owners oh and of course cupcakes and pupcakes!
Let’s get competitive! The largest team, the team that raises the most donations for Friends of MADACC, and the team with the most dogs will receive amazing prizes, stay tuned for more info.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.